Walid Shoebat at Six Flags


Thanks to Uri1953  for this full 30 minute upload! He writes:

Oh man, I have NEVER seen Walid Shoebat like this before! I mean, I love Glenn Beck, but it was Walid's speech that had me pumping my fist in the air. You just have to take 30 minutes to watch this speech. It's just the best speech I've ever heard from Walid, and in my opinion it was the best speech at Six Flags.

Unfortunately I don´t have much time to blog on the stuff I watch these days, but I have to say that this speech is about as good as it gets!
I have been following walid shoebat from the sideline for years, because there is little doubt in my mind that he will be the one to alert the christians about the threat of the muslim anti-christians mobilising, cleansing and persecuting their fellow christians on a massive scale.
In a christian ocean of appeasing "suckers" Walid will eventually awaken the few christian "grudgers" needed to put the ocean muslim "cheaters" in their place... You can play around and maybe even look into the future of  cheaters/suckers/grudgers by going here

Shorter Excerpt


via Veritas Universalis
Tags:

Frank Kitman