Ann Barnhardt Kicks Ass!



iOTWNot much time passed between Graham’s statement on the Sunday morning show and the upload of your video. Did you just spring up off the couch and pretty much create this video unscripted?
Ann - I got home from Mass at about 1:30 Sunday afternoon.  Sunday was Laetare Sunday, which marks the midway point of Lent.  The priest at the parish I attend said repeatedly in his homily that it was a day to relax and enjoy oneself.  So I decided to have a fancy sit-down meal.  I went to a good Italian place and between my caprese salad and cheese ravioli with a side of meatballs (natch) I pulled out my iPhone for a little light reading.  I saw Graham on HotAir.com and knew instantly what I had to do.  After lunch, I grabbed the bacon, the glass fire bowl, a fire extinguisher (safety first), and two paperback copies of the Koran for easy burning.  I wrote the “Part 1” script in about 45 minutes, took another 30 minutes to choose my passages to “bacon bookmark”, and recorded the clip in one take – but did have to pause when the fire alarm went off.  Hate when that happens.
iOTWYour communication skills are pretty impressive, do you have a background that would have prepared you for this, or are you just a natural?
Ann – I have always been a good public speaker and writer.   I do apply my talent by teaching seminars for cattlemen as part of one of my businesses, and have a DVD version of my seminar as well.  I deliver one of the best five-hour economics lectures on the planet.  Not that that is saying much, I know.
iOTW - Have you been a political activist in the past and were there particular issues, apart from Islam, that you focused on?
Ann – I am not a political activist.  I am the owner of three small businesses who looked around two and a half years ago and said, “Oh, HELL no.”  Politicians make me ill.  I can never and will never be a politician.  For the last two to three years I have been focusing heavily on explaining and exposing Marxism, Islam and the fraud that is Obama.  But that is triple-redundant, isn’t it?
iOTW - What is your take on what is known as the Ground Zero Mosque?
Ann – They can build a mosque at Ground Zero when we can build a Catholic Cathedral Basilica over the top of the Kaaba in Mecca.  You know what?  Check that.  They still couldn’t build a mosque at Ground Zero, because Ground Zero is the sacred burial space of 3000 people that THEY MURDERED.  No mosque at Ground Zero E.V.E.R.
iOTWIslam uses the constitution to their advantage. How do we do battle with Islam without trampling the constitution?
Ann – Declare war against the Caliphate, just like we did against the Third Reich.  Same bloody thing.  And I’m not kidding.
... read the rest of the interview here
Tags:

Frank Kitman